Ringtone Maker Pro for MAC – Create ringtones from your music. This app was created by ZENTERTAIN Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Ringtone Maker Pro for MAC Latest Version
Ringtone Maker Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Ringtone Maker Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Ringtone Maker Pro App|
About Ringtone Maker Pro App for MAC
Ringtone Maker Pro… Create ringtones from your music! Assign different ringtones to different contacts! Create music clips for the alarm clock!
You can change the playback speed and sound pitch to make funny ringtones! Convert a male artist\’s sound into female or vice versa! Turn country music into club dance by accelerating the speed!
- Easily controls start time and end time!
- Fade in and out!
- Makes the playback speed faster or slower!
- Shifts the pitch for fun!
- Ringtone exported via iTunes file sharing.
- Retina Display UI elements.
- Bugs fixed.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Ringtone Maker Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Ringtone Maker Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Ringtone Maker Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Ringtone Maker Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Ringtone Maker Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Ringtone Maker Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Ringtone Maker Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Ringtone Maker Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Ringtone Maker Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Ringtone Maker Pro from your MAC!
Ringtone Maker Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Ringtone Maker Pro .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Ringtone Maker Pro is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.