RightWebPage Professional for MAC – Verify webpages for W3C and ISO 23026 standards. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RightWebPage Professional for MAC Latest Version
RightWebPage Professional for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RightWebPage Professional that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RightWebPage Professional App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.6|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About RightWebPage Professional App for MAC
RightWebPage Professional is a quality assurance tool that verifies many aspects of conformance of Web sites with best practices of Web engineering. You can use it connected to the Internet, inside a corporate intranet or even locally, without a network connection. Web sites can be tested for compliance to W3C standards such as CSS, HTML, XHTML, HTML5, SVG, MathML, mobileOK, i18n, WCAG and many others suggested by ISO 23026:2006 – Standard of Best Practices of Web Engineering.
You can also create functional test suites that are recorded during navigation and played back with online verifications that indicate a change of website contents or interactions.
- This release is compatible with OS X 10.10 Yosemite and contains two new features: it has better HTML5 validation with updated non-DTD verification, and W3C i18n validation for international considerations.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RightWebPage Professional for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RightWebPage Professional .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RightWebPage Professional is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RightWebPage Professional for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RightWebPage Professional apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RightWebPage Professional apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RightWebPage Professional that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RightWebPage Professional icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RightWebPage Professional on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RightWebPage Professional from your MAC!
RightWebPage Professional Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Make your website load faster.
HTML/XHTML markup validator.
This RightWebPage Professional .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. RightWebPage Professional is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.