rezycle for MAC – OS X resource-fork extractor. This app was build by EVOLUTIONINTERACTIVE Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
rezycle for MAC Latest Version
rezycle for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about rezycle that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||rezycle App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About rezycle App for MAC
rezycle extracts all the resources from your classic MacOS application. Simply drop your classic application or resource file onto rezycle and it will extract all of the resources for you and place them into a folder next to the original file. But wait, thats not all! It will not only extract the old stuff for you, but it will also convert it into fabulous modern formats! Have some old ‘SND ‘ resources? Bang! Now you have some spiffy new AIFF files! Old icons and cursors? Bang! Transformed into lovely PNG files! As a special bonus, anything rezycle can’t convert will be exported as binary files for you to attack with your favorite hex editor!
- Added the ability to specify a text encoding for the source resource file. This will help rezycle convert ‘TEXT’, ‘STR ‘ and ‘STR#’ resources to unicode properly.
- Currently supports Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Hebrew, Greek, and Cyrillic.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download rezycle for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the rezycle .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the rezycle is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy rezycle for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing rezycle apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete rezycle apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the rezycle that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the rezycle icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall rezycle on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove rezycle from your MAC!
rezycle Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This rezycle .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. rezycle is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.