Revolve for MAC – Visually appealing RapidWeaver theme. This app was released by BLTTHEMES Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Revolve for MAC Latest Version
Revolve for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Revolve that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Revolve App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Revolve App for MAC
Revolver is a visually appealing RapidWeaver theme that supports slideshows, photo-albums and more.
Easily import an eye catching slideshow using the symNivo/WeaverPix along with Pluskit plugin (sold separately) to create an animated banner area. View our Tutorials page to see how!
PRETTY PHOTO ALBUM
Revolve 2.0 now includes a built-in lightbox photo album to make your photos pop[ular]! View the Photos page to see a demo.
Revolve 2.0 comes packed with custom and unique detailing to assist in making your site capture the attention of your audience right away. Choose between 2 page shadow widths and 8 different and unique textures!
Revolve 2.0 utilizes the jQuery library with just the click of a button and allows you to take advantage of 2 Extra Content areas and a Lightbox Photo Album effect.
TEXTURES AND GLOWS
Choose from 8 different textures located in the Header area and throughout your body of content along with a glow in your Header.
Revolve 2.0 supports the latest versions of Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and Internet Explorer.
- HTML 5 and CSS 3
- 2 Page Shadow Widths
- jQuery 1.4.4 Library
- Smooth Sub Navigation (jQuery)
- 2 Extra Content Areas
- Slideshow Capable (Extra Content I)
- Footer EC Area (Extra Content II)
- Lightbox Photo Album (jQuery)
- 8 Header and Body Textures
- 5 Header Glows
- 25 Editable Banner Images
- Loads of Font Family Options
- Loads of Color Options
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Revolve for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Revolve .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Revolve is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Revolve for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Revolve apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Revolve apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Revolve that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Revolve icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Revolve on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Revolve from your MAC!
Revolve Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Revolve .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Revolve is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.