Review Tracking Tool for MAC – Track reviews of OS X and iOS apps, iBooks, and podcasts. This app was released by POINTWORKS.DE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Review Tracking Tool for MAC Latest Version
Review Tracking Tool for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Review Tracking Tool that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Review Tracking Tool App|
|File Size||2.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Review Tracking Tool App for MAC
Review Tracking Tool automatically tracks the worldwide reviews and ratings of OS X apps, iOS apps, iBooks, and podcasts.
- International – Monitor reviews and ratings from all 155 countries on the iTunes / iBook / Mac App Store.
- Detailed Reviews – Displays everything you ever wanted to know in an orderly fashion.
- Translate Reviews – Lets you translate reviews to your foreign language. More than 50 languages are currently supported.
- Notifications – Everthing will automatically update, and you’ll get notified if new reviews are available.
- See All Ratings – Seeing all ratings lets you determine early what the rating trend is.
- For Everyone – Especially useful utility for developers, but also helpful for customers and journalists.
- This update fixes an issue when running on macOS 10.12 Sierra.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Review Tracking Tool for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Review Tracking Tool .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Review Tracking Tool is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Review Tracking Tool for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Review Tracking Tool apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Review Tracking Tool apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Review Tracking Tool that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Review Tracking Tool icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Review Tracking Tool on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Review Tracking Tool from your MAC!
Review Tracking Tool Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Review Tracking Tool .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Review Tracking Tool is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.