Reveal for MAC – Developer tool for editing iOS apps. This app was released by REVEALAPP Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Reveal for MAC Latest Version
Reveal for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Reveal that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Reveal App|
|File Size||16.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Reveal App for MAC
Reveal is a powerful, smart iOS developer tool that allows you to interact with your apps in fine, visually-stunning detail.
- Runtime inspection for iOS apps… Reveal brings the power of tools like Firebug and Web Inspector to iOS developers. See your application’s view hierarchy at runtime with advanced 2D and 3D visualisations. Debug view layout and rendering problems in seconds.
- Instrument your apps… Simply link your iOS application with the Reveal library, start it up, and you’ll be able to see and interact with your application like never before.
- See changes, live!… You can edit and modify views in your running application to see the effect immediately. No more recompiling to test simple visual changes.
- Focus… View hierarchies can get complex. Simply double click a view to isolate it, and all it’s subviews. Use the path bar to navigate up the hierarchy, and use the history buttons to go back to where you’ve been.
Licenses for Reveal are available at educational, personal, and commercial levels; pricing structure can be found here.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later.
Note: “Customers who bought Reveal on or after 9th June 2016 will receive a free Reveal 3 license. Instead of offering upgrade pricing for Reveal 3 we have lowered the price for all new and existing users. Personal licenses are now $59….” Purchase info can be found here.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Versioning and Licensing – With the last release we changed the way Reveal is versioned and licensed. We’ve switched to a model where we release features as they are ready rather than holding them back for major paid upgrades. We’ve also moved to a simpler version strategy. This release is version 3, the next will be version 4, and so on. Licenses now include a year of updates, after which you can continue to use the last version of Reveal released within those 12 months. To continue to receive updates after the included 12 months, you will need to renew your license.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Reveal for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Reveal .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Reveal is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Reveal for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Reveal apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Reveal apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Reveal that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Reveal icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Reveal on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Reveal from your MAC!
Reveal Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Runtime debugger for iOS apps.
This Reveal .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Reveal is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.