Retrospective for MAC – Search Safari cache for textual content. (was Memento) This app was developed by JOKKE.DK Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Retrospective for MAC Latest Version
Retrospective for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Retrospective that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Retrospective App|
|File Size||652 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Retrospective App for MAC
Retrospective allows you to search Safari’s cache for any textual or image content on previously visited websites. That way you can quickly locate a page again if you forget the address but know something about the content.
You remember a word, phrase or image title from a Web page – but you’ve forgotten where you saw it – and you don’t want to wade through ‘History’ or Google to find it!
Suggestions for improvements are more than welcome. Retrospective is freeware and costs you nothing. A mail stating your thoughts would be nice though.
- Save menu item re-inserted. So much for claiming save functionality in b2…
- Open menu item enabled, works as the folder icon in the main window
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Retrospective for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Retrospective .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Retrospective is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Retrospective for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Retrospective apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Retrospective apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Retrospective that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Retrospective icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Retrospective on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Retrospective from your MAC!
Retrospective Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Do a fast text search of all recently visited websites.
Extract images, video, sound, or text from files and folders.
This Retrospective .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Retrospective is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.