RESTOnIt for MAC – Test HTTP Web servers. This app was created by N-ARY Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RESTOnIt for MAC Latest Version
RESTOnIt for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RESTOnIt that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RESTOnIt App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About RESTOnIt App for MAC
RESTOnIt is a pure-Cocoa client for testing HTTP Web servers and applications on Mac OS X. It is especially helpful for testing REST Web services, but it comes in handy anywhere precise information about incoming and outgoing HTTP messages is needed. It features an attractive, functional request/response UI, integrating seamlessly into the Mac environment.
- Added a history viewer.
- Request history is now persistent between app launches.
- Help → Report a Bug opens the RESTOnIt support page instead of a new email.
- Added support for Sudden and Automatic Termination in OS X 10.7 or later.
- The full request URL is shown in a tooltip in the history drawer.
- Fixed application hangs with very large responses by implementing a 1 MB response limit.
- Fixed some drawing glitches in the response pane.
- Fixed a bug where the response would show up incorrectly when a new request was issued before it could be received.
- Response line view has no color when a request is cancelled.
- Reverted to the old, smaller app icon.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RESTOnIt for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RESTOnIt .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RESTOnIt is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RESTOnIt for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RESTOnIt apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RESTOnIt apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RESTOnIt that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RESTOnIt icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RESTOnIt on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RESTOnIt from your MAC!
RESTOnIt Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This RESTOnIt .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. RESTOnIt is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.