Responsive Resize for MAC – Tool for testing dimension-responsive websites. This app was developed by RESPONSIVE-RESIZE Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Responsive Resize for MAC Latest Version
Responsive Resize for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Responsive Resize that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Responsive Resize App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Responsive Resize App for MAC
Responsive Resize is a tool for aiding development and testing of responsive websites. Responsive Resize works like a mini-browser with an adjustable viewport which can be altered to match the dimensions of virtually any mobile, tablet or desktop device. Responsive Resize comes with over 40 preset virtual devices, but you can also add as many new devices as you require.
- History remembers up to 25 sites
- Status bar gives load times
- Over 40 preset Mobile, Tablet & Desktop devices
- Ability to create as many new devices as you require
- Ability to choose from preset User Agent Strings – or enter any string you require
- Rotate Device
- Ability to quickly adjust the viewport
- Increase or decrease the width by a set value
- Light or Dark application theme
- Fullscreen mode
- Devices panel
- Preferences panel
- Added user-agent strings for iOS7 (iPhone and iPad) and user-agent string for Safari 7
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Responsive Resize for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Responsive Resize .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Responsive Resize is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Responsive Resize for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Responsive Resize apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Responsive Resize apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Responsive Resize that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Responsive Resize icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Responsive Resize on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Responsive Resize from your MAC!
Responsive Resize Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Responsive Resize .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Responsive Resize is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.