re:search for MAC – Search the net through keyboard-combo from any application. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
re:search for MAC Latest Version
re:search for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about re:search that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||re:search App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About re:search App for MAC
re:search is a little application that’ll hopefully make your Internet search life a little faster.
- Copy Link from the toolbar copies the link from the Web view, not the selected result. Control-clicking the result will always copy the link of the result.
- Clicking a link which would normally open a new window in a browser open the link in the default browser.
- The context menu items for items in the Web view should now behave sanely.
- Clicking a result after having navigated to another page within the webview will return you to the original result.
- If you’ve navigated away from the result page, clicking Copy Link or Open in the toolbar will open the current page, not the result page.
- If Yahoo!’s search service is down, you’ll see an error and not just a blank result set. (This doesn’t happen very often.)
- Adds auto-update support using Sparkle.
- Adds an error message when a search result can’t be found.
- Fixed a bug in which cached results would be returned again, even if the user asked for more results using the results pop-up menu.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download re:search for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the re:search .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the re:search is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy re:search for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing re:search apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete re:search apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the re:search that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the re:search icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall re:search on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove re:search from your MAC!
re:search Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This re:search .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. re:search is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.