ReplyWithHeader for MAC – Quoting headers like Outlook and signatures in Mail.app. This app was build by GITHUB Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ReplyWithHeader for MAC Latest Version
ReplyWithHeader for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ReplyWithHeader that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ReplyWithHeader App|
|File Size||234 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About ReplyWithHeader App for MAC
ReplyWithHeader (a.k.a. RWH) is an Apple Mail bundle/plugin that enables quoting of message header and automatic selection of signature while reply or fowward an email. RWH brings Outlook mail header capabilities into Apple Mail.app. Adds missing functionality of headers and signature into Mail.app.
- Completely manages ‘Message Attribution’ for reply, reply all, and forward
- Typography feature for message attribution (Headers) in-terms of font face, font size, and color
- Plugins brings Outlook header-label options for more readable representation of message attribution
- Provides ability to remove signature while reply, reply all, and forward
- Automatic selection of signature for reply, reply all, and forward email
- Extensive multilingual support
- Ability to add complete raw email headers
- Improved options and Date header formatting
- Added ‘Enable debug mode’ checkbox option inn the tab ‘About’
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ReplyWithHeader for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ReplyWithHeader .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ReplyWithHeader is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ReplyWithHeader for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ReplyWithHeader apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ReplyWithHeader apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ReplyWithHeader that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ReplyWithHeader icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ReplyWithHeader on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ReplyWithHeader from your MAC!
ReplyWithHeader Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Enables bottom-posting for Mail messages.
This ReplyWithHeader .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. ReplyWithHeader is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.