Remotix for MAC – Access all your computers from anywhere. This app was created by NULANA Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Remotix for MAC Latest Version
Remotix for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Remotix that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Remotix App|
|File Size||14.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Remotix App for MAC
Remotix is a fast and powerful application to easily access multiple Macs (and PCs) from your own Mac.
- Complete Apple Screen Sharing support – including Mac OS X login, clipboard synchronization, Apple adaptive codec and multiple display configurations
- Advanced RDP implementation with RD Gateway, clipboard sync, bidirectional sound, file system and printer redirection
- Automatic Bonjour server discovery and network scanners makes it easy to find and connect to other machines
- Complete SSH tunneling support with public-key and password authentication
- Remotix Cloud – allows users to access all their computers from anywhere
- Keyboard & mouse handling fixes
- Selectable Remotix Gateway for on-premise solutions
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Remotix for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Remotix .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Remotix is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Remotix for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Remotix apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Remotix apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Remotix that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Remotix icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Remotix on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Remotix from your MAC!
Remotix Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Control a Mac remotely.
Use your iOS device as a remote.
Remotely access your Mac from anywhere.
This Remotix .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Remotix is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.