RememBear for MAC – Password manager from the maker of TunnelBear. This app was released by REMEMBEAR Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RememBear for MAC Latest Version
RememBear for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RememBear that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RememBear App|
|File Size||61.6 MB|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About RememBear App for MAC
RememBear stores your passwords in a secure vault and syncs them securely across all of your devices. RememBear also allows you to generate super strong random passwords that not even a Grizzly could get their paws on.
- Auto-fill logins and credit cards with a click
- apps for your computer, tablet and phone
- Independent and public code audit of RememBear security
- Super strong 256-bit encryption
- Secured end to end
Note: Now requires OS X 10.12 or later
- Copied and generated passwords no longer get auto-cleared from the clipboard
- Having capital letters in the website field now works as expected
- Ate some bugs
- 4.53% more Bears
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RememBear for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RememBear .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RememBear is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RememBear for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RememBear apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RememBear apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RememBear that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RememBear icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RememBear on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RememBear from your MAC!
RememBear Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Community fork of KeePassX.
Cross-platform password manager.
Native OS X port of KeePass.
This RememBear .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. RememBear is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.