ReMap for Safari for MAC – Open Apple Maps when clicking map links in Safari. This app was created by SIDETREE Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ReMap for Safari for MAC Latest Version
ReMap for Safari for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ReMap for Safari that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ReMap for Safari App|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About ReMap for Safari App for MAC
The ReMap Safari Extension causes Safari to launch Apple Maps when clicking links to Google Maps, Bing Maps, etc. When mousing over a supported link, the ReMap logo will be displayed next to the mouse.
- Adds support for Apple Silicon
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ReMap for Safari for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ReMap for Safari .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ReMap for Safari is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ReMap for Safari for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ReMap for Safari apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ReMap for Safari apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ReMap for Safari that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ReMap for Safari icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ReMap for Safari on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ReMap for Safari from your MAC!
ReMap for Safari Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This ReMap for Safari .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. ReMap for Safari is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.