REKK – Call Recorder for MAC – Record calls made with popular messenger apps. This app was created by REKK.IO Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
REKK – Call Recorder for MAC Latest Version
REKK – Call Recorder for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about REKK – Call Recorder that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||REKK – Call Recorder App|
|File Size||18.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About REKK – Call Recorder App for MAC
Disclaimer: call recoding might be regulated by law in some countries. Please, check with your local laws before using this software.
REKK Call Recorder is a call-recoding application for recording calls on widely-used messengers.
The utility lets you record all incoming and outgoing phone calls, be it a voice call or a video conversation. Other than call recording, the app offers a simple user interface, a smart search feature and a quick start of recording with a few clicks.
REKK Call Recorder for macOS helps you records calls on Viber, FaceTime, WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Facebook and more. It is easy to install and has an in-built smart search, allowing you to find the necessary call quickly in the list of records. Further, the app saves your voice and video call in a high quality as soon as you hang up. You can also make notes near the recorded calls to point out the important details of your conversations.
REKK also offers a speech recognition feature, meaning that you can transcribe your calls after recording them. The feature is available for macOS 10.15 or later.
- Now REKK can recognize text of your calls. The recognition fetaure is availble on macOS 10.15 and later.
- Now you can create bug reports to help the technical support team resolve the issues quickly.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download REKK – Call Recorder for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the REKK – Call Recorder .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the REKK – Call Recorder is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy REKK – Call Recorder for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing REKK – Call Recorder apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete REKK – Call Recorder apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the REKK – Call Recorder that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the REKK – Call Recorder icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall REKK – Call Recorder on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove REKK – Call Recorder from your MAC!
REKK – Call Recorder Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Save calls, meetings, streams.
This REKK – Call Recorder .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. REKK – Call Recorder is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.