RegexTester for MAC – Validate one or more strings against a regular expression. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RegexTester for MAC Latest Version
RegexTester for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RegexTester that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RegexTester App|
About RegexTester App for MAC
RegexTester is a small tool to validate one or more strings against a regular expression. It uses the NSPredicate regular expression mechanism as described here.
After launching RegexTester youÕll see two input fields. The first one is for the regular expression you want to use for the validation. The second field is for the string you want to validate.
Entered values can be saved by clicking on the Save-Button. Saved values persist after you closed the application and can be erased by clicking Clear Regular Expressions and Clear Stings to Test respectively in the File-menu.
The validation process takes place every time you change either the regular expression or the string.
The traffic light indicators at the bottom of the application show you the current status of the validation. The left one shows you if the current selected string matches the selected regular expression. The right indicator switches to green if all saved strings are matched by the selected regular expression.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RegexTester for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RegexTester .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RegexTester is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RegexTester for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RegexTester apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RegexTester apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RegexTester that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RegexTester icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RegexTester on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RegexTester from your MAC!
RegexTester Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Visualize which regular expression will match a given test string (Cocoa).
Regular expression editor with many features.
This RegexTester .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. RegexTester is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.