Reference Miner for MAC – Find reference information on the Internet. This app was developed by SONNYSOFTWARE Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Reference Miner for MAC Latest Version
Reference Miner for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Reference Miner that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Reference Miner App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Reference Miner App for MAC
Reference Miner searches the following Internet sites to find and display reference information: PubMed, the Library of Congress, “Google Scholar”, JSTOR (requires access privileges and ip authentication), and Amazon (US, UK, Germany, Japan, France, and Canada).
- Single or multi-column reference display
- A built-in browser compatible with EZProxy
- Download pdfs and Web pages with drag and drop
- Display book cover art (Amazon)
- E-mail reference citations
- Perform complex searches
- Added Google Books search.
- Removed Amazon.com search.
- Bug fixes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Reference Miner for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Reference Miner .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Reference Miner is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Reference Miner for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Reference Miner apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Reference Miner apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Reference Miner that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Reference Miner icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Reference Miner on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Reference Miner from your MAC!
Reference Miner Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Maintain content in web browser in a personal library.
Create documents to store citations and references.
Explore, discover and organize your digital inspirations.
This Reference Miner .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Reference Miner is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.