Redis Desktop Manager for MAC – Redis databases graphical user interface. This app was released by REDISDESKTOP Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Redis Desktop Manager for MAC Latest Version
Redis Desktop Manager for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Redis Desktop Manager that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Redis Desktop Manager App|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Redis Desktop Manager App for MAC
Redis Desktop Manager (aka RDM) offers you an easy-to-use GUI to access your Redis databases and perform some basic operations:
- View keys as a tree
- CRUD keys
- Analyse memory usage for entire DB or for selected namespace in tree-view (redis-server >= 4.0 is required)
- List currently connected clients, opened Pub/Sub channels and Slow log commands
- Execute commands via shell
Alternative pricing options are available here
RDM allows to perform bulk operations which simplifies developer daily routines:
- Copy data between databases (copy data from production env to dev env for debugging or migrate your project to another cloud provider)
- Import data from RDB files – you can easily split data from large rdb files to multiple smaller redis-servers or import only subset of data (like user session data)
- Set TTL for multiple keys
- Delete keys matching glob-pattern
RDM supports SSL/TLS encryption, SSH tunnels and cloud Redis instances such as: Amazon ElastiCache (In-Transit encryption is also supported via TLS-over-SSH), Microsoft Azure Redis Cache and Redis Labs.
- Stream values can be filtered now with DateTime range filter
- Paginator in Value View allows jumping to any page
Fixes and improvements:
- TreeView by default shows the shortened name for namespaced keys (last part of the key name)
- Namespaces showed first in TreeView
- Value View columns can be resized now
- Fix auth issues with Redis Sentinel
- Validate system proxy for redis connections
- Fix TLS/TLS-over-SSH switching in ConnectionSettingsDialog
- Fix calculation of hash slots
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Redis Desktop Manager for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Redis Desktop Manager .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Redis Desktop Manager is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Redis Desktop Manager for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Redis Desktop Manager apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Redis Desktop Manager apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Redis Desktop Manager that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Redis Desktop Manager icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Redis Desktop Manager on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Redis Desktop Manager from your MAC!
Redis Desktop Manager Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Redis Desktop Manager .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Redis Desktop Manager is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.