RectLabel for MAC – Label images for bounding-box object detection. This app was released by RECTLABEL Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RectLabel for MAC Latest Version
RectLabel for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RectLabel that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RectLabel App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About RectLabel App for MAC
RectLabel is an image-annotation tool to label images for bounding-box object detection.
- Create a label dialog from JSON settings
- Layer order for overlapped boxes
- Zoom in on a point
- Quick zoom to existing boxes
- Draw a box including outside the image
- Smart guides for creating and transforming boxes
- Support the PASCAL VOC format
Note: While the software is classified as free, it offers in-App Purchases.
- Added “Draw extra points to reduce glitching when high zoom” on the settings dialog. It looks that the problem happens when the long line is angled and high zoom. For boxes and cubic bezier, it does not happen. To prevent the glitching, you can add points between polygon points. Because adding points reduces the line length.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RectLabel for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RectLabel .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RectLabel is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RectLabel for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RectLabel apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RectLabel apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RectLabel that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RectLabel icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RectLabel on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RectLabel from your MAC!
RectLabel Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This RectLabel .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. RectLabel is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.