Receiver Radio for MAC – Listen to more than 40,000 radio stations from 250 countries. This app was created by MAMP.INFO Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Receiver Radio for MAC Latest Version
Receiver Radio for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Receiver Radio that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Receiver Radio App|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Receiver Radio App for MAC
Receiver Radio, the popular radio app under iOS and AppleTV, is now also available under macOS. Receiver contains more than 40,000 genuine radio stations from over 250 countries.
With Receiver you are always informed about all news from the most diverse ranges: it is sport, football federal league live, reports, radio plays, news, music, Podcasts, reports, journeys, weather and much more besides. Listen to stations like BBC, NPR, ESPN, Bestnetradio, KCRW, Radio Paradise and many many more.
Discover new stations or listen to your favorite ones wherever you are, on vacation, in the office or at home. All you need is an Internet connection.
- More than 40,000 radio stations
- More than 25,000 podcasts
- Add your own streams
- Search by genre, region, language, sound quality, popularity, etc.
- List of channels with high audio quality
- Synchronize favorites with your other devices
- Show song cover art (if available)
- Optimizations for macOS Big Sur and Apple’s M1 chip
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Receiver Radio for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Receiver Radio .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Receiver Radio is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Receiver Radio for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Receiver Radio apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Receiver Radio apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Receiver Radio that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Receiver Radio icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Receiver Radio on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Receiver Radio from your MAC!
Receiver Radio Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
BBC Radio Widget
Widget for BBC radio feeds.
This Receiver Radio .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Receiver Radio is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.