Recasto for MAC – Convert images to PDF and PDF to images. This app was developed by MYMIXAPPS Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Recasto for MAC Latest Version
Recasto for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Recasto that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Recasto App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Recasto App for MAC
Recasto allows you to quickly convert PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, and many other image formats to PDF, as well as PDF to images. Just drag-and-drop images or PDF files (or even PDF pages) from Finder, a web browser, PDF editing software or Preview. After that, Recasto will come up with various set-up options to achieve the best conversion result for you. For example, images can be rotated or flipped before conversion and while converting PDF to images you can adjust the DPI level to your liking. Images can be merged into a single PDF file, or Recasto can create a separate PDF for each one.
Please note that Recasto supports locked/encrypted PDF files, but in order to process them, you will have to enter the correct password for each locked PDF file.
In general, the app is pretty simple to use and gets the job done. All buttons and UI elements have tooltips, and in case you have any questions, I’m always at your service [email protected]
- Polished up the conversion algorithm and fixed some typos
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Recasto for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Recasto .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Recasto is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Recasto for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Recasto apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Recasto apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Recasto that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Recasto icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Recasto on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Recasto from your MAC!
Recasto Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Recasto .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Recasto is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.