Reactor for MAC – FileMaker Pro plug-in for building custom interfaces. This app was build by FUSIONPLUGINS Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Reactor for MAC Latest Version
Reactor for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Reactor that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Reactor App|
|File Size||16.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Reactor App for MAC
Reactor plugin gives you the means to build customizable, dynamic interfaces in FileMaker solutions. No longer are you constrained by the static fields and buttons that come as standard layout tools in FileMaker. Imagine:
- Drag and Drop
- Live as-you-type portal filters
- Slider controls
- Dynamic buttons, popup menus and fields
- Animated Photo Gallery
- Drag-sortable lists
- Image manipulation tools
- …in fact just about any interface you can imagine is now possible!
- To keep up with a new improved SQL engine in FileMaker itself we’ve had to update both the plugin itself and most of the Black Box controls that actually do stuff, like the Calendars, ImageFlow, and Gantt Charts.
- We’ve also added a new control, a full rich text MailMerge editor: it’s based on Redactor and gives you a sweet text editor within FileMaker that gives users the ability to produce fully formatted rich text, ideal for email!
- And, we re-wrote the FRTB, our toolbox that you’ll use if you’re writing or customising your own Blackbox controls.
- Finally we updated the install process so that it works with the standard Install Plugin script step brought in FileMaker 12.
Reactor leverages the power of the Web viewer by enabling the Web viewer to update data and run scripts in FileMaker. What that means is that anything you can build in HTML/AJAX or Flash can be used as an integral part of your solution. So as you might expect this makes the Fusion Reactor very powerful.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Reactor for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Reactor .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Reactor is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Reactor for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Reactor apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Reactor apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Reactor that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Reactor icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Reactor on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Reactor from your MAC!
Reactor Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Reactor .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Reactor is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.