ReActivity for MAC – Analyze performance of web pages. This app was build by PEACOCKMEDIA.SOFTWARE Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ReActivity for MAC Latest Version
ReActivity for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ReActivity that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ReActivity App|
|File Size||5.8 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About ReActivity App for MAC
ReActivity is a component of Scrutiny, built as a free standalone app.
- Test your page’s load speed and size
- See a breakdown of each element with response time, load time and file size
- Easily spot bottlenecks
- See uncompressed and compressed size of files and so easily see the benefit of the server’s gzip service
- See total page weight
- Have multiple tests open at the same time
- Notarized to run on 10.15 (Catalina)
- Now free
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ReActivity for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ReActivity .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ReActivity is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ReActivity for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ReActivity apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ReActivity apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ReActivity that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ReActivity icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ReActivity on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ReActivity from your MAC!
ReActivity Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Scan your website for broken links.
Suite of Web optimization tools.
Search engine optimization tool for website ranking improvement.
This ReActivity .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. ReActivity is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.