RB App Checker Lite for MAC – Ensure your applications are properly signed. This app was created by BROCKERHOFF Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RB App Checker Lite for MAC Latest Version
RB App Checker Lite for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RB App Checker Lite that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RB App Checker Lite App|
|File Size||2.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About RB App Checker Lite App for MAC
RB App Checker Lite helps users and developers to check code signatures and receipts for applications from any source. It will show certificates, requirements and entitlements, cross-check all this information for consistency, and check that the application’s resources have not been altered after signing.
Check if your application is properly signed before submitting it to the App Store or publishing it elsewhere, or if the application you downloaded has been tampered with.
For your convenience, RB App Checker Lite also publishes a Service (right-click on any application in the Finder) and has a fast-select menu for all running applications.
RB App Checker Lite will also work for Xcode archives, frameworks, command-line executables, installer packages, and most other bundles containing executable code.
The results will be shown as a text report, with pop-up buttons explaining details.
- Many small internal tweaks in preparation for the non-lite version.
- Fixed: certificate popups appeared striped if you had UI transparency turned on.
- Better display of, and additions to, entitlements.
- More robust receipt/certificate checking, including new Apple certificates.
- More robust team ID checking in profiles.
- Shows revocation status of developer certificates.
- Shows executables disguised as data files.
- You can now check for updates and install them from within the app.
- Fixed a possible startup crash on some 10.10 systems.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RB App Checker Lite for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RB App Checker Lite .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RB App Checker Lite is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RB App Checker Lite for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RB App Checker Lite apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RB App Checker Lite apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RB App Checker Lite that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RB App Checker Lite icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RB App Checker Lite on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RB App Checker Lite from your MAC!
RB App Checker Lite Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
View cryptographic signing information.
This RB App Checker Lite .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. RB App Checker Lite is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.