RayBeams for MAC – Ray of Sunlight Beams. This app was created by MACHOUSE.MHVT Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RayBeams for MAC Latest Version
RayBeams for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RayBeams that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RayBeams App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About RayBeams App for MAC
RayBeams is a simple desktop application that lets the user create a picture with a ray of beams. A resulting picture is a composite of a solid-color background image with a ray of beams originating from the center. The user can control the number of beams (4 to 1,000). So select two colors with the number of beams, and just click on the Save to Disk toolbar button. That’s it.
- Control the number of beams originating from the center of the picture.
- Create a picture with a ray of beams up to 6,400 points x 6,4000 points in size.
- Supported exported formats are BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, TIFF.
- The user can save settings (number of beams + two selected colors) as a document file specific to this application. Double-click on a document file to restore saved settings.
- The fullScreen mode is supported.
- The application supports the retina screen. (tested with 2014 2.6 GHz 13″ MacBook Pro)
- Languages: English and Japanese only.
- The application comes with a built-in 7-page user guide. Choose Show Quick Tour under RayBeams whenever you need to see it.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Fixed: The application did not correctly set the height of an exporting ray beam picture.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RayBeams for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RayBeams .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RayBeams is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RayBeams for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RayBeams apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RayBeams apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RayBeams that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RayBeams icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RayBeams on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RayBeams from your MAC!
RayBeams Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This RayBeams .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. RayBeams is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.