Rate-It for MAC – RapidWeaver stack; dynamic rating of products/services. This app was released by STACK-ITS Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Rate-It for MAC Latest Version
Rate-It for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Rate-It that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Rate-It App|
|File Size||358 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Rate-It App for MAC
Rate-It is a RapidWeaver stack that provides dynamic rating of products/services on your website. It supports RapidWeaver versions 5/6/7/8.
- Provides dynamic star rating
- No database needed
- Unlimited use on page
- Editable rating hints
- Half-star ratings
- Optional automatic vote count
- Optional star spacing
- Multiple vote prevention during a visit
- Editable alerts for vote/duplicate vote/problem
- Star and text controls for sizing and color
- Bug fix for star-rating display.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Rate-It for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Rate-It .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Rate-It is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Rate-It for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Rate-It apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Rate-It apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Rate-It that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Rate-It icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Rate-It on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Rate-It from your MAC!
Rate-It Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Rate-It .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Rate-It is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.