Raster for MAC – Display onscreen grids and guide lines. This app was released by RASTER.NULLHOCHNULL Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Raster for MAC Latest Version
Raster for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Raster that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Raster App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Raster App for MAC
Raster is a small tool for designers and developers that sits in your menu bar. It lets you display two grids and two guide lines to float above your Finder and application windows. While Raster is being displayed, everything on your screen is still clickable, so you can seamlessly continue working with your applications. When running multiple displays you can select on which screen Raster is shown. If you’re using Spaces you can choose to move Raster to the current Space you are working on. Raster supports both Retina and standard displays and requires OS X 10.7 or later.
- Two grids
- Show / hide grids
- Separately toggle visibility of vertical and horizontal grid lines
- Display as solid or dotted grid
- Set the spacing between grid lines
- Change color of grid lines
- Change transparency of grid lines
- Set custom grid margins to the edge of the screen
- Guide lines
- Show / hide horizontal guide line
- Show / hide vertical guide line
- Both lines are draggable
- Display as solid or dotted lines
- Change line color
- Lock guide lines to avoid mouse interaction
- Add global keyboard shortcuts to various functions
- Select on which screen Raster is shown
- Move Raster to the current Space you are working on
- Open settings window by right-clicking on menu bar icon
- Open settings window by right-clicking on guide handle
- Option to automatically launch Raster at startup
- Assign global keyboard shortcuts
- Change the guides’ positions by mouse scrolling
- Grids can now be drawn with the mouse
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Raster for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Raster .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Raster is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Raster for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Raster apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Raster apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Raster that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Raster icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Raster on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Raster from your MAC!
Raster Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Onscreen graphic measurement tools.
This Raster .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Raster is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.