Raspberry Pi Emu for MAC – Emulates a Raspberry Pi for running code. This app was developed by COWPOD Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Raspberry Pi Emu for MAC Latest Version
Raspberry Pi Emu for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Raspberry Pi Emu that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Raspberry Pi Emu App|
|File Size||104.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.4|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Raspberry Pi Emu App for MAC
Raspberry Pi Emu (or RaspiEmu) is a Raspberry Pi emulator, capable of running almost any Raspberry Pi (ARM architecture) operating system.
The Raspberry Pi is a credit-card-sized computer. The operating system on most Raspberry Pi’s is “Raspbian”, which cannot run on i386 desktops or laptops. This is meant for developers, or end consumers who do not wish to fiddle with the command-line, do not have a Raspberry Pi available or are too lazy to use a physical Raspberry Pi.
Note: While the software is classified as free, it is actually donationware. Please consider making a donation to help support development.
Legal & copyright: https://cowpod.net/projects/raspiemu.html
- Donation prompts removed
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Raspberry Pi Emu for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Raspberry Pi Emu .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Raspberry Pi Emu is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Raspberry Pi Emu for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Raspberry Pi Emu apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Raspberry Pi Emu apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Raspberry Pi Emu that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Raspberry Pi Emu icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Raspberry Pi Emu on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Raspberry Pi Emu from your MAC!
Raspberry Pi Emu Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Raspberry Pi Emu .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Raspberry Pi Emu is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.