RARParts Getter for MAC – Automatically download rar parts of divided files. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RARParts Getter for MAC Latest Version
RARParts Getter for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RARParts Getter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RARParts Getter App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About RARParts Getter App for MAC
RARParts Getter is an utility that allows to automatically download rar parts of divided files. You just have to get the first part (.exe file), the parts directory URL, the parts number, and RARParts Getter does the remainder.
You can also quit RARParts Getter, all downloads will be paused and saved.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RARParts Getter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RARParts Getter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RARParts Getter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RARParts Getter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RARParts Getter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RARParts Getter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RARParts Getter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RARParts Getter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RARParts Getter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RARParts Getter from your MAC!
RARParts Getter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
RAR is a powerful terminal based archive utility.
This RARParts Getter .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. RARParts Getter is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.