RapidLink for MAC – Streamline the process of selling digital downloads. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RapidLink for MAC Latest Version
RapidLink for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RapidLink that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RapidLink App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
About RapidLink App for MAC
RapidLink is your digital downloads safe assistant for RapidWeaver that automates the delivery process and all in a fully secure way!
Rest on the beach while RapidLink delivers your products… List your files. Set prices and export your site. That’s all you have to do to get ready to sell your digital downloads with RapidLink in a perfectly seamless way! One click does it all: RapidLink creates IPN for your PayPal account, traces your links and all in a fully secure way!
No matter what your business. RapidLink helps boost it. Are you a professional Photographer and want to sell your works-of-art? Are you a software developer aiming to publish your apps? Or do you simply want to share some papers or files with your customers? No matter what you sell, RapidLink will be your digital download safe assistant!
Link spreading is deprecated! With RapidLink, your digital downloads are always in your control: you’ll receive a notification email each time one file is downloaded, so you can prevent and block link spreading in a flash and sleep safely!
Give the gift of style to your communications. Dazzle customers with your sparkling new style! RapidLinks comes with 10 free templates created by ThemeFlood, the RapidWeaver community’s most talented theme developer, to customize your notification emails. In addition, you can further create your own template to give the look and style of your company or site.
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RapidLink for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RapidLink .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RapidLink is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RapidLink for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RapidLink apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RapidLink apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RapidLink that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RapidLink icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RapidLink on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RapidLink from your MAC!
RapidLink Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This RapidLink .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. RapidLink is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.