RapidCart for MAC – RapidWeaver plug-in; create your own e-commerce site. This app was developed by 4GND Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RapidCart for MAC Latest Version
RapidCart for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RapidCart that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RapidCart App|
|File Size||5.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About RapidCart App for MAC
RapidCart is a RapidWeaver plugin that lets you create your own e-commerce website in minutes. Add one or more RapidCart pages to your site and enjoy the slick and fully customizable cross-page AJAX cart that the plugin will automatically generate for you.
- checkout thru multiple trusted payment systems
- no monthly fee required
- support for all currencies
- complete cart with taxes and shipping
- Google Checkout support
- PayPal support
- E-junkie support
- iDEAL support thru SISOW
- Direct Order with customizable fields
- custom return URL
- RapidCart for iPhone support
- default tax rate percentage
- shows prices with or without taxes
- special prices for promotions
- taxes and shipping
- additional costs management
- different prices for different options
- coupon codes for discounts
- multiple carts on one domain
- AJAX cross-page cart
- saved in cookies
- customizable expiration
- customizable size, alignment and position
- customizable colors
- 1-4 column layout
- automatic positioning
- full summary including taxes and shipping
- powerful customizable layout
- styled/HTML header and footer
- SEO support
- products management
- automatic icon scaling
- name, SKU
- styled product description
- unlimited options with automatic dropdown or text field creation
- price, special price for promotions
- taxes and shipping
- “out of stock” option
- automatic multiple products creation from drag-and-drop
- cool effects when adding items or emptying cart
- on-the-fly quantity increase/decrease with automatic update
- customizable cart icon sets
- customizable currency, decimal separator and precision
- customizable labels
- works with Safari, Firefox, Chrome and IE7+
- Snow Leopard ready
- automatic updates
- frequent updates for bugfixing and improvements
- Fixes a crash on RapidWeaver 7.1+
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RapidCart for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RapidCart .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RapidCart is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RapidCart for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RapidCart apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RapidCart apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RapidCart that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RapidCart icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RapidCart on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RapidCart from your MAC!
RapidCart Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
RapidWeaver plug-in; build PayPal Web stores (beta).
Professional e-commerce solution for RapidWeaver.
RapidWeaver plug-in; easily add Google Maps to your site.
This RapidCart .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. RapidCart is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.