RailsMan for MAC – Manage Ruby on Rails applications from a single window. This app was build by ROSBOROUGHTECH Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
RailsMan for MAC Latest Version
RailsMan for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about RailsMan that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||RailsMan App|
|File Size||417 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About RailsMan App for MAC
RailsMan allows users of Mac OS X Leopard (10.5) to manage Ruby on Rails applications from a single window. It continues in the spirit of the now-discontinued Locomotive, providing a simple interface for managing Rails apps on your development machine.
RailsMan is still in very early development stages. It seems to work, at least on my machine, most of the time! It’s quite possible that if you’re doing something out of the ordinary (e.g. using a different ruby or rails stack than the default Leopard one) that it just won’t work at all. Please give me feedback if you run into troubles! I’ll do the best I can to get it working on as wide a variety of setups as possible.
RailsMan is released under the GPLv2 licence. It is free to use, and source code is available from Sourceforge.net.
If you would like to support the development of RailsMan, you may do so by donating. Probably more importantly, though, you can get involved in the development. Drop me an email if you would like to help out.
Version 0.1: This is an initial release. It works (most of the time), assuming that you have a very normal setup, using Apple’s Rails stack provided in Leopard. I haven’t tested widely yet, or built in much error-handling into the code. Things are liable to fail, silently.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download RailsMan for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the RailsMan .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the RailsMan is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy RailsMan for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing RailsMan apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete RailsMan apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the RailsMan that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the RailsMan icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall RailsMan on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove RailsMan from your MAC!
RailsMan Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This RailsMan .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. RailsMan is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.