Radium for MAC – Multi-network radio player. This app was build by CATPIGSTUDIOS Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Radium for MAC Latest Version
Radium for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Radium that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Radium App|
|File Size||9.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Radium App for MAC
Radium is an Internet radio player that’s designed from the ground up to be simple, intuitive, and lightweight. With its powerful search, thousands of supported stations (including Sirius/XM and DI.fm/Sky.fm Premium), and the ability to add your own streams, Radium will change the way you listen to Internet radio.
Note: Radium is on sale at an introductory price of $9.99–33% off.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some users from activating premium subscriptions.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Radium for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Radium .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Radium is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Radium for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Radium apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Radium apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Radium that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Radium icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Radium on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Radium from your MAC!
Radium Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Advanced radio player.
Create site-specific browsers for your favorite Web apps.
Desktop client for Beats Music, Last.fm, Pandora, and more.
This Radium .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Radium is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.