Radiologik DJ for MAC – Mixer built specifically for radio DJs. This app was build by MACINMIND Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Radiologik DJ for MAC Latest Version
Radiologik DJ for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Radiologik DJ that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Radiologik DJ App|
|File Size||40.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About Radiologik DJ App for MAC
Radiologik DJ is the DJ live assistant specifically built for the needs of radio but very useful for all DJing needs, with the exception of club mix features. It features 3 main players and one library player, all with selectable individual audio outputs, detailed time calculations, a lot of fast and smooth iTunes integration, and Nicecast artist and title publishing. It is complemented by a free separate scheduler for full station automation.
The published price is that of Radiologik DJ Personal, though the app has a variety of editions available for purchase. Compare the differences and view the prices of each edition here.
- Fixes to stream ducking behavior when stream is fade stopping
- UI fix for Preferences window for macOS 12 Monterey
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Radiologik DJ for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Radiologik DJ .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Radiologik DJ is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Radiologik DJ for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Radiologik DJ apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Radiologik DJ apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Radiologik DJ that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Radiologik DJ icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Radiologik DJ on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Radiologik DJ from your MAC!
Radiologik DJ Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Radiologik DJ .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Radiologik DJ is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.