QupZilla for MAC – Cross-platform Web browser based on the QtWebEngine. This app was released by QUPZILLA Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
QupZilla for MAC Latest Version
QupZilla for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about QupZilla that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||QupZilla App|
|File Size||64.9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About QupZilla App for MAC
QupZilla is a new and very fast QtWebEngine browser. It aims to be a lightweight web browser available through all major platforms. This project has been originally started only for educational purposes. But from its start, QupZilla has grown into a feature-rich browser. QupZilla has all standard functions you expect from a web browser. It includes bookmarks, history (both also in sidebar) and tabs. Above that, it has by default enabled blocking ads with a built-in AdBlock plugin.
- Native Look’n’Feel – QupZilla is using icons from the active desktop icon theme. If you find native themes too boring or have some problems with it, you can always switch to other themes.
- Unified Library – QupZilla unifies bookmarks, history, and RSS reader in one well-arranged window. No more multiple windows, QupZilla uses just one! With the integrated RSS reader, you can stay up to date with your favourite sites. QupZilla can also import bookmarks from other browsers…
- Integrated AdBlock – Are you tired of websites full of advertisements? Are they eating your bandwidth and time? The only thing you need with QupZilla is to update EasyList or maybe add your own rules and start browsing ad free
- Speed Dial – This popular extension is finally available for QupZilla users! You can now access your favourite pages as fast as you want on one page opened in new tab. Needless to say that it fully supports drag-and-drop and page thumbnail loading
Note: While the software is classified as free, it is actually donationware. Please consider making a donation to help support development.
- Added Unload Tab action
- Added search engine buttons to locationbar completer
- Added option to disable automatic password completion on sites
- Plugins are now always enabled (fixes missing AdBlock)
- Bring back AdBlock and GreaseMonkey icons in statusbar + add new buttons
- Fix incorrect size of buttons in bookmarks toolbar with some styles
- Fix losing session when loading newer profile with old application version
- Fix user agent settings not being applied on startup
- Fix calculating remaining time in download manage
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download QupZilla for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the QupZilla .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the QupZilla is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy QupZilla for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing QupZilla apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete QupZilla apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the QupZilla that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the QupZilla icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall QupZilla on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove QupZilla from your MAC!
QupZilla Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Alternative Web browser.
Fast Web browser with a variety of features.
This QupZilla .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. QupZilla is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.