QuoteFix for MAC – Enables bottom-posting for Mail messages. This app was created by GITHUB Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
QuoteFix for MAC Latest Version
QuoteFix for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about QuoteFix that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||QuoteFix App|
|File Size||5.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About QuoteFix App for MAC
QuoteFix is a plug-in for Apple Mail which enables “bottom-posting”: instead of replying above a message (as Apple Mail does by default), it will place the cursor below the original message when you reply to, or forward, a message.
Other features include:
- removing the senders signature from the reply
- customized attributions (including HTML and templating)
- and generally cleaning up replies/forwards so your messages will look good, clean and spiffy
Note: While the software is classified as free, it is actually donationware. Please consider making a donation to help support development.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download QuoteFix for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the QuoteFix .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the QuoteFix is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy QuoteFix for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing QuoteFix apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete QuoteFix apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the QuoteFix that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the QuoteFix icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall QuoteFix on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove QuoteFix from your MAC!
QuoteFix Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Quoting headers like Outlook and signatures in Mail.app.
This QuoteFix .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. QuoteFix is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.