QuiteRSS for MAC – Fast and comfortable RSS/Atom feed reader. This app was developed by QUITERSS Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
QuiteRSS for MAC Latest Version
QuiteRSS for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about QuiteRSS that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||QuiteRSS App|
|File Size||30.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About QuiteRSS App for MAC
QuiteRSS is a open-source cross-platform RSS/Atom news feeds reader
- Quite fast and comfortable to user
- Embedded browser (Webkit core)
- Feed and news filters: new, unread, starred, deleted (for news until restart application)
- User filters
- Proxy configuration: automatic or manual
- Feed import wizard: Search feed URL if site URL was entered
- Click to Flash
- Mark news starred
- Automatic update feeds: on startup, by timer
- Automatic cleanup on close using criterias
- Enable/Disable images in news preview
- Ability to quickly hide feed tree (for comfortable viewing)
- Open feed or news in own tab
- Quick news filter and quick search in browser
- Sound notification on new news
- Popup notification on new news
- Show new or unread news counter on tray icon
- Minimize on system tray: on start, on close, on minimize
- Import/Export feeds (OPML-files)
- Portable (Windows)
- Free working set (Windows)
- Check for updates
- Share. Viber, Telegram
- Support Media-RSS
- Switch focus from search when pressing Esc
- Lock headline news while scrolling content
- Hide directories when searching in feeds
- Application crash (Windows)
- Support High DPI (Windows)
- Webkit. Create empty directories on drive “C” (Windows)
- Some news links do not have a scheme (“http”)
- Dark App Style. Setting background color and text color for labels
- Dark App Style. Setting background color of alternative rows
- Updating some feeds
- Collapse of news description
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download QuiteRSS for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the QuiteRSS .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the QuiteRSS is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy QuiteRSS for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing QuiteRSS apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete QuiteRSS apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the QuiteRSS that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the QuiteRSS icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall QuiteRSS on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove QuiteRSS from your MAC!
QuiteRSS Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This QuiteRSS .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. QuiteRSS is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.