QuikLink: Newspaper (QuickNews) for MAC – Takes you to numerous news sites with iPhone friendly designs. This app was build by CLICK.LINKSYNERGY Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
QuikLink: Newspaper (QuickNews) for MAC Latest Version
QuikLink: Newspaper QuickNews for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about QuikLink: Newspaper (QuickNews) that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||QuikLink: Newspaper (QuickNews) App|
About QuikLink: Newspaper (QuickNews) App for MAC
QuikLink News (QuickNews) is an application giving access to lots of newspapers in Canada, the United States, and England. Just tap on USA Today and Safari will open USA Today’s iPhone Optimized website. Or tap the “Daily Mirror”, “Calgary Sun”, “Toronto Star”, “New York Times”, and much more. And an added bonus; For premier Newspapers, get an easy link to the Business and Politics sections as well.
How does QuickNews work? As soon as you open the application, the XML Parser gets a l ist of some of the top newspapers in North America, from a trusted Web server. If you don’t have an Internet connection, or maintenance is being done on the server, it will automatically load the last known newspapers.
- Updates the list of newspapers without having to wait for a software update; does it over-the-air
- Fast Downloading: Over your WiFi, 3G, or EDGE network, you’ll be able to access whatever you want, when you want it. In less then 10 seconds.*
- High-Quality Newspapers: Although we are not affiliated with these newspapers, we are dedicated to bringing you the best quality newspapers there are. We appreciate feedback though; if you need any support, or would like your local newspaper to be listed, contact us at [email protected]
- Landscape Orientation: Tilt your device sideways, and see what happens!
*With EDGE or slower Internet connections, the speed may be slower. But generally speaking, the average time is less then 5 seconds for downloading, and less than 1 second for parsing and loading
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download QuikLink: Newspaper (QuickNews) for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the QuikLink: Newspaper (QuickNews) .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the QuikLink: Newspaper (QuickNews) is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy QuikLink: Newspaper (QuickNews) for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing QuikLink: Newspaper (QuickNews) apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete QuikLink: Newspaper (QuickNews) apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the QuikLink: Newspaper (QuickNews) that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the QuikLink: Newspaper (QuickNews) icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall QuikLink: Newspaper (QuickNews) on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove QuikLink: Newspaper (QuickNews) from your MAC!
QuikLink: Newspaper (QuickNews) Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This QuikLink: Newspaper (QuickNews) .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. QuikLink: Newspaper (QuickNews) is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.