Quiet Read Pro for MAC – Easily save URLs for viewing later. This app was released by BAMBOOAPPS Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Quiet Read Pro for MAC Latest Version
Quiet Read Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Quiet Read Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Quiet Read Pro App|
|File Size||4.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Quiet Read Pro App for MAC
Quiet Read Pro lets you save any link for later. While there are note taking applications and do-everything-buckets that accomplish this, Quiet Read Pro was designed to be light and simple. Its as easy as dragging a link onto the menu bar.
- Send links to Instapaper.
- Send links to Read It Later.
- Shorten links.
- Global shortcut.
- Link list search and filter.
- Multiple link selection.
- Extended sorting options.
- Export to CSV.
- Optional dock icon and proper Mac OS X window.
- Fixes a bug in the “Move to Archive” contextual menu.
- Fixes a crash in the Spanish localization.
- Quiet Read and Choosy are better friends now.
- Adds a contextual menu to the dock icon.
- Adds a shortcut (âŒ¥+âŒ˜+F) to set the focus on the search field.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Quiet Read Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Quiet Read Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Quiet Read Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Quiet Read Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Quiet Read Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Quiet Read Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Quiet Read Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Quiet Read Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Quiet Read Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Quiet Read Pro from your MAC!
Quiet Read Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Menubar item to store text, images, URLs, and more.
Hot key, menu, and keyword launcher.
This Quiet Read Pro .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Quiet Read Pro is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.