QuickWho for MAC – Graphical interface to the Unix whois tool. This app was released by CODEBYKEVIN Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
QuickWho for MAC Latest Version
QuickWho for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about QuickWho that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||QuickWho App|
|File Size||69.9 MB|
About QuickWho App for MAC
QuickWho provides a rich array of information about specific Internet domains that surpasses other command-line, GUI or web-based “whois” tools. Are you curious about who owns a particular domain name? Do you want to contact them, or gather more information about them? QuickWho can help you with these tasks. And it’s less cumbersome than using an Internet-based whois tool: thre’s no need to load a Web page in a browser.
- Simple, pleasant-to-use interface
- Save domain data to a file or print for later analysis
- Display geographic data about domain as well as basic domain data
- Thorough user documentation via the “Help” menu
- Support for AppleScript and Services
- Improved error handling
- Migrate to new source code server
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download QuickWho for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the QuickWho .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the QuickWho is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy QuickWho for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing QuickWho apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete QuickWho apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the QuickWho that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the QuickWho icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall QuickWho on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove QuickWho from your MAC!
QuickWho Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Geographically trace online data-packet routes.
Catalog an unlimited number of bookmarks with webpage snapshots.
This QuickWho .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. QuickWho is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.