QuickWeather Mini for MAC – Monitor weather at multiple cities on the desktop. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
QuickWeather Mini for MAC Latest Version
QuickWeather Mini for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about QuickWeather Mini that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||QuickWeather Mini App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About QuickWeather Mini App for MAC
Introducing QuickWeather Mini, a beautiful app that makes it easy to quickly access the weather in cities around the world. Sitting on your desktop in an unobtrusive manner, QuickWeather Mini makes it easy to see the current weather conditions at a quick glance.
Simply hover your mouse over any part of the app, and a window will drop down with detailed conditions!
- Wind Chill
- Wind Direction
- Wind Speed
Please note this app runs in the menubar. So, you can remove the app from your dock once it has finished downloading.
- Now compatible with OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Fixed clipping bug when temperature had three characters
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download QuickWeather Mini for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the QuickWeather Mini .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the QuickWeather Mini is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy QuickWeather Mini for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing QuickWeather Mini apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete QuickWeather Mini apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the QuickWeather Mini that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the QuickWeather Mini icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall QuickWeather Mini on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove QuickWeather Mini from your MAC!
QuickWeather Mini Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Live Dock Weather
Access live weather information.
This QuickWeather Mini .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. QuickWeather Mini is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.