QuickSpace for MAC – MySpace manager. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
QuickSpace for MAC Latest Version
QuickSpace for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about QuickSpace that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||QuickSpace App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About QuickSpace App for MAC
QuickSpace… Keeping in touch with your friends on MySpace is now less painful than ever. QuickSpace manages your friends for you, so you don’t have to deal with the clutter of profiles or load Web pages full of advertisements.
- Interface redone. App can now be independent, or use default Web browser.
- MySpace codec update.
- View song history added.
- Login, view bulletins, manage bulletins, manage favorites, and view status updates added.
- New notes field to improve organization.
- QuickSpace can now get friend codes from profile URL’s for you.
- gzip compression for a smaller, faster download!
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download QuickSpace for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the QuickSpace .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the QuickSpace is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy QuickSpace for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing QuickSpace apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete QuickSpace apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the QuickSpace that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the QuickSpace icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall QuickSpace on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove QuickSpace from your MAC!
QuickSpace Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
MySpace social network browser.
This QuickSpace .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. QuickSpace is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.