QuickPress for MAC – Quickly publish blog posts to your WordPress blog. This app was released by ALIASMANAGER.CO Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
QuickPress for MAC Latest Version
QuickPress for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about QuickPress that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||QuickPress App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About QuickPress App for MAC
QuickPress is the fastest way to publish posts to your WordPress blog. It adds an icon in the statusbar so you always have access to publish posts. Supports multiple WordPress blogs, both self-hosted and WordPress.org-hosted blogs. It uses the XML-RPC API to create posts.
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download QuickPress for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the QuickPress .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the QuickPress is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy QuickPress for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing QuickPress apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete QuickPress apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the QuickPress that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the QuickPress icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall QuickPress on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove QuickPress from your MAC!
QuickPress Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create a free website or blog.
Download WordPress.com for MAC
Quick and convenient blog editor.
Minimalist typing interface.
This QuickPress .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. QuickPress is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.