QuickCal for MAC – Create iCal events and to-dos with natural language. This app was developed by QUICKCALAPP Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
QuickCal for MAC Latest Version
QuickCal for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about QuickCal that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||QuickCal App|
|File Size||8 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About QuickCal App for MAC
QuickCal lets you use plain text to create events and todos on any of your Mac OS iCal calendars! Tap a hotkey, type what you want, and done! Use simple, natural language, like:
“Pick up Joe @ LAX tomorrow 8p”
“Pay taxes before 4/15!”
“Lunch tomorrow at noon”
“Cycling class @6 for 1.5h”
As you type, QuickCal will show you what it is thinking, as well as pointing out any schedule conflicts with events you’re about to create!
You’ll be amazed how much quicker you can create events than using any other calendar app (native or otherwise). Nothing is faster than typing what you want!
In addition to this, QuickCal supports “Smart Reminders”, which will create alarms at configurable time intervals, specific to how far in the future the event is. A meeting tomorrow? Reminder 15 min in advance. A meeting in 6 months? Remind a few _days_ in advance.
The QuickCal menu icon also will show you all events on your calendars for the current day! Quickly see what’s going on at a glance.
New exciting features being actively developed!
- Fix: Opening reminders and events in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- New: Mac App Store purchase will automatically license the version distributed from our Web site
- Update: New preference screen icons
- Update: Retina support for many of our images
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download QuickCal for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the QuickCal .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the QuickCal is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy QuickCal for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing QuickCal apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete QuickCal apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the QuickCal that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the QuickCal icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall QuickCal on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove QuickCal from your MAC!
QuickCal Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create and manage multiple calendar docs.
Convenient menu-bar calendar.
Quick Cal Widget
Create calendar events using natural language expression.
This QuickCal .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. QuickCal is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.