Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder for MAC – WYSIWYG website builder. This app was created by QUICKANDEASYWEBBUILDER Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder for MAC Latest Version
Quick 'n Easy Web Builder for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder App|
|File Size||143.5 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder App for MAC
Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder is not an HTML editor, but an HTML generator! You can visually (WYSIWYG) create your websites by using drag-and-drop. Place objects (text, lines, images, shapes, slideshows, galleries, forms, etc.) anywhere on the page (pixel-perfect layouts). Now you can create amazing websites without having to learn HTML! It’s like desktop publishing for the Web! Create websites as easy as drag-and-drop.
- Outputs HTML4, XHTML, PHP, or HTML5
- Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone, and structure your Web pages from a single file
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard or manually with a large selection of form tools
- Built-in PHP form processor (send email, upload file to a folder on the server)
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, rotation, shadows, reflection and more than 50 other image effects
- Style manager for global styleing (CSS)
- Gradient Manager, create awesome multi-color gradient effects
- Publish to local drive or a FTP server using the build-in FTP manager
- Built-in slide shows, photo galleries, rollover images, logos, etc.
- Sitemap generator
- PayPal eCommerce tools
- Many navigation tools available: navigation bars, tab-menus, drop-down menus, slide-menus
- Template support; already more than 100 templates available
- Support for YouTube, Flash video, HTML5 video/audio, and many other video formats
- Add external scripts and other code with the HTML object
- Fixed: Issue with Overlay Menu z-index in popup mode.
- Fixed: Issue with custom @font-face fonts in combination with icon fonts.
- Fixed: Issue with Bcrypt in login form.
- Fixed: Issue with image path in Slide show set to fullscreen BG.
- Improved: Added ‘width’ and ‘height’ attributes to Photo Gallery images to improve Google’s lighthouse ‘Performance’ scores.
- Improved: Added &display=swap to the end of the generated google fonts code (Google Lighthouse improvement).
- Improved: Added ‘font-display: swap’ to @font-face definitions and font-awesome.min.css (Google Lighthouse improvement).
- Improved: Bookmark now uses instead of to prevent Lighthouse “Links are not crawlable” warning.
- Improved: Optimized generated HTML for CSS Menu HTML (Google Lighthouse improvement).
- Improved: Added width and height attributes to logo of Themeable Menu (Google Lighthouse improvement).
- Improved: Added title attribute to hamburger icon of the Themeable Menu (Google Lighthouse improvement).
- New feature: The Slideshow and Photo Gallery now use the Instagram Basic Display API to display Instagram images. This requires an authorization token.
- See “How to get Instagram Feed Access Token” for more details: https://www.mageplaza.com/kb/how-to-get … token.html
- New feature: Added support ‘onfocusin’ and ‘onfocusout’ events.
- New feature: Added ‘onchange’ event to checkbox and flip switch.
- New feature: Added ‘Full width’ property to Panel Menu. This adds the ability to make the Panel Menu button full width in layout grids.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder from your MAC!
Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Visual website creator.
Create websites with no coding.
Build responsive Web sites.
This Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Quick ‘n Easy Web Builder is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.