Querious for MAC – MySQL database management application. This app was build by ARAELIUM Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Querious for MAC Latest Version
Querious for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Querious that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Querious App|
|File Size||34.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Querious App for MAC
Querious allows you to view, search, edit, import, export, build, configure, and monitor your MySQL and MariaDB databases easier than ever before. With Querious, you can even open up raw CSV or tab-delimited files and easily split, join, reorder, add, remove, and process columns and rows, and then convert the whole file to another format in a snap.
Querious 2 is massive upgrade, throughly enhancing appearance, usability, features, performance, and everything in between. So far we’ve added over 170 new features and improvements.
Here’s just a small sample…
- Full support for views, triggers, functions, procedures, and events
- Blazing fast import and export (even faster than mysqldump!)
- Duplication of databases (including data!), even between servers
- Monitor server status and running processes
- Access the server Error Log and Slow Query log
- Rich and powerful editor for CSV/Tab files
- Table relationship mapping
- Significant table data editor improvements
- Upgraded custom query auto-complete and table reference
- More convenient little goodies than you can shake a stick at
- And much more!
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- Allows the connection to use SSL without specifying any other SSL options. If SSL is selected in the connection settings, SSL will be required
- Addresses a performance issue when using connection settings folders.
- A few visual fixes for Mojave.
- Fixes a potential crash when loading the Query view in Mojave.
- The Table Structure view allows entering a full function call as the default value, such as CURRENT_TIMESTAMP(6)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Querious for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Querious .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Querious is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Querious for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Querious apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Querious apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Querious that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Querious icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Querious on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Querious from your MAC!
Querious Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Manage MySQL databases.
SQLPro for MySQL
Database management studio for MySQL.
Modern, native tool for relational databases.
This Querious .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Querious is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.