Qu Desktop for MAC – The efficient tool for RabbitMQ. This app was created by QU.BARBALEON.CO.UK Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Qu Desktop for MAC Latest Version
Qu Desktop for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Qu Desktop that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Qu Desktop App|
|File Size||109.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Qu Desktop App for MAC
Qu Desktop is a fast user interface tool specifically designed for RabbitMQ developers, administrators and operations professionals.
- Browse messages from queues
- View contents of messages
- Navigate a fast and intuitive native interface
- Simple installation
- JSON Highlighting
- Shows all message properties including message headers
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Qu Desktop for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Qu Desktop .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Qu Desktop is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Qu Desktop for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Qu Desktop apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Qu Desktop apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Qu Desktop that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Qu Desktop icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Qu Desktop on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Qu Desktop from your MAC!
Qu Desktop Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Qu Desktop .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Qu Desktop is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.