QtWeb Browser for MAC – Lightweight, secure and portable browser. This app was released by QTWEB Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
QtWeb Browser for MAC Latest Version
QtWeb Browser for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about QtWeb Browser that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||QtWeb Browser App|
|File Size||12.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About QtWeb Browser App for MAC
QtWeb has been developed to be the most compact and fastest portable browser for the web surfing.
- Large installation and installed package size – makes inconvenient to distribute them in the environment where media space is limited
- Lack of, or very poor portability – most applications either unable to run as stand-alone executable (without installation), or require a lot of supporting files
- A lot of dependencies – in all cases to run the software you require either installed ActiveX, or a lot of supporting DLLs Not flexible
- User Interface – customization sometimes offered via Skins, however we didn’t find the way of simulating another OS styles
- Poor privacy – in all tested cases after full browser reset and de-installation – we detected some Registry entries, or files being left in user folders
QtWeb browser seeks to address all of these issues in a sleek, easily customizable, lightweight browser app.
Note: MacUpdate Desktop and Finder do not report a version number for this app; the dev states it is 3.8.5.
- Qt Framework is upgraded to the version 4.8.5
- Added Shift-JIS encoding
- Redesigned searches dialog and model
- WebInspector integration improved
- downloaded files are opening in the right program (or in the file manager) on all systems
- Added support for non-latin filenames in downloads
- Fixed urlencoded links and added support for cyrillic domains
- Fixed cyrillic logins and passwords in password manager
- Fixed google suggest for non-latin searches
- Fixed cookies with https over proxy [Issue 122]
- Show notfound.html when loading error occurs
- Fixed empty cache function [Issue 171]
- Fixed russian language in languages list in settings
- Fixed download small files
- Fixed crash on close DownloadManager’s FileDialog
- Fixed progress in address bar
- Block ads properly [Issue 173]
- Prevent url changing to “about:blank” on error
- Fixed crash on plus.google.com on windows
- Fixed webkit bug #60448 (crash on softpedia.com)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download QtWeb Browser for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the QtWeb Browser .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the QtWeb Browser is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy QtWeb Browser for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing QtWeb Browser apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete QtWeb Browser apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the QtWeb Browser that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the QtWeb Browser icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall QtWeb Browser on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove QtWeb Browser from your MAC!
QtWeb Browser Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This QtWeb Browser .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. QtWeb Browser is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.