qTox for MAC – Peer-to-peer encrypted messaging app. This app was build by GITHUB Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
qTox for MAC Latest Version
qTox for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about qTox that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||qTox App|
|File Size||97.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About qTox App for MAC
qTox is a chat, voice, video, and file transfer instant messaging client using the encrypted peer-to-peer Tox protocol
- osx: Add support for macOS 10.16, remove support for macOS 10.13
- Build: cache debug deps during 2nd stage
- Allow rebuild using build script
- Fix missing variables in macOS build script
- Update deprecated QDateTime and QProcess APIs
- Don’t tap kde-mac/kde since it us deprecated and unused
- Use correct hash when automatically updating flatpak version
- Use a subdirectory for release source archives
- Travis: Install virtualenv for nightly build upload script
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download qTox for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the qTox .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the qTox is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy qTox for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing qTox apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete qTox apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the qTox that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the qTox icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall qTox on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove qTox from your MAC!
qTox Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This qTox .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. qTox is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.