Qt Creator for MAC – Cross-platform IDE for Qt development. This app was developed by QT.IO Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Qt Creator for MAC Latest Version
Qt Creator for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Qt Creator that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Qt Creator App|
|File Size||217.4 MB|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About Qt Creator App for MAC
Qt Creator IDE is a responsive and intuitive cross-platform development environment with integrated tools for WYSIWYG UI design, code editor with syntax completion, and visual debugging & profiling tools
- Simplify your build process for applications, libraries and components with Qt’s own qmake or use CMake
Testing & Debugging:
- All the functionality you need for unit testing, and extensions for GUI testing to ensure high quality and performant applications
- Scale down to only the features and tools you need to achieve a smaller application footprint
- Improved performance after project load and reparse
- Fixed crash on session switch (QTCREATORBUG-25837)
- Fixed issues with executing system calls (QTCREATORBUG-25970)
- Fixed test detection if `ctest` takes long to run (QTCREATORBUG-25851)
- Fixed Python version that is on Windows (QTCREATORBUG-25897)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Qt Creator for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Qt Creator .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Qt Creator is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Qt Creator for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Qt Creator apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Qt Creator apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Qt Creator that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Qt Creator icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Qt Creator on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Qt Creator from your MAC!
Qt Creator Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Extensible Java IDE for development of highly integrated tools.
Development environment for PHP, Python, Web, more.
This Qt Creator .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Qt Creator is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.